PlanIt Contract Furniture’s products are available in a wide range of contract wood finishes, enabling you to create that specific style be it modern contemporary or traditional classic. From light oak to dark mahogany, modern maple to rich walnut. Alternatively we can even wood-stain timber seating to your colour sample. You decide.
All colours shown are as accurate as current technology will allow, however will be subject to variation depending on the screen size and resolution used to view. Therefore the illustrated colours should be used for reference purposes only and it is essential to request a wood colour sample.
PlanIt Contract Furniture also offers the following range of specialist finishes:
- Three grades of distressed finish can be applied to most of our furniture:
- Light – achieved by darkening areas of the furniture particularly around the joints
- Medium – in addition to the above physical markings are applied to high wear areas
- Heavy – deep physical aging is applied to a wider area of the furniture item
- The process of removing all softer grain in the wood, raising physical grain of the harder wood
- Application of a ‘washed’ effect
- Wide range of colours available
- Application of a gilt finish
- Antique gilt option available
White dragged effect
- The creation of a white ‘wiped’ effect
Contact us for further details or advice on wood colours and finishes.